Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Alive!!

So...I promised Lacie over Christmas that I would post more regularly on my blog and so far I have failed miserably at that. I came up with a new idea today. Usually blogging intimidates me because I feel like I get so far behind and if I post a blog I have to catch up on everything since the last time I blogged. So, from now on I will post about whatever I want no matter how long or short the post is. Here we go!.....

This is a picture of Bryan and our niece Amara. To say Bryan is in LOVE with Amara is an understatement. Up until Amara was born Bryan showed little to no interest in babies. He liked kids a lot more when they were about 2 and started talking and really interacting with him...then along comes Amara and Bryan is smitten! Bryan is a total home body, it is hard to get him off the couch to do anything, but he will go anywhere that Amara is. I don't blame him though...look how cute she is!

2 comments:

Oh My Lou said...

WOW!!! I am shocked you finally came around! But I love having an update on your life, and so does Eric so we hope to keep seeing some more posts!! Cute babies! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Nice to see you blogging again! I have a number of blogs I keep up with, and yours has actually been on my list for a while. I just forgot because there are never any new posts! So keep it up!!